Mortgage Note Investing: DISTRESSED SECOND MORTGAGES
PURCHASE YOUR FIRST ASSET WITHIN 90 DAYS AND INCREASE YOUR NET WORTH. After taking this course, you’ll be able to purchase mortgages notes independently and be ready to begin making money in this lucrative industry within 90 days after completing this workshop.
Comprehensive, on-demand and online workshop with step-by-step instructions, sample documents and templates, quizzes to test your understanding of the content, interactive format with other students and mentorship available to assist you with your first few deals. This workshop goes into detail on EXACTLY how I invest in second mortgages. You'll review actual notes available for sale on the open market and have a list of OVER 20 RESOURCES from which to purchase notes PLUS more ways to increase your deal-flow.
By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
1. Source, research and purchase mortgage notes independently.
2. Identify the risk of your mortgage notes investments
3. Understand various exit strategies and business models
4. Learn my proven method for investing in notes that allowed me to quickly and easily grow my portfolio
Topics covered in the workshop includes:
- Creating an investment company & building the infrastructure
- The major components of note buying
- Business models to consider
- Where to locate mortgage notes available for sale
- How I choose which mortgage note(s) to purchase
- Various ways to make money with mortgage notes
- Resources available to you and how and when to engage them
- Key rules & regulations of note investing
- Risk Management strategies that I use
- Identifying and reviewing key documents
- How to research a note before you buy
- Actual walk-thru of purchasing a mortgage note
- Communicating with the borrower/homeowner
- Loan Modifications and workouts
- How to evaluate exit strategies
- How investors acquire properties at below wholesale by purchasing mortgage notes
"The quality of the course content is what's most impressive. The live coaching when you need it, is invaluable." ~Ed Jenkins
"This course definitely opened my eyes to a world I didn't even know existed. Daphne, gave thorough and detailed information from start to finish with a very caring attitude. I especially appreciate the fact that so many resources are made available to download and print...Thank you so much for putting out such great course and delivering it so well!" ~ Vladimir King
I'm the founder of Note Newbie, an investment education company designed primarily for individuals with no prior real estate investing experience. I'm here to educate and mentor new real estate investors by providing guidance on business infrastructure, strategic planning, asset acquisition, asset management and scaleability.
I'm also president of Bell Financial, a mortgage investment company based in Florida. Bell Financial was founded in 2014 with the goal of capitalizing on the supply of mortgage notes in the interbank marketplace with the primary objective to achieve double digit, high yield investment returns while creating winning solutions for homeowners in distress.