Mortgage Note Investing: DISTRESSED SECOND MORTGAGES
PURCHASE YOUR FIRST ASSET WITHIN 90 DAYS (or less!) AND INCREASE YOUR NET WORTH. After taking this workshop, you’ll be able to purchase mortgages notes independently and be ready to begin making money in this lucrative industry.
Comprehensive, on-demand and online workshop with step-by-step instructions (Value $9,000), sample documents and templates (Value $500), quick-start guide on how to form your business entity (Value $500), quizzes to test your understanding of the content, interactive format with other students and mentorship available to assist you with your first few deals (Value $700). This workshop goes into detail on EXACTLY how I invest in second mortgages. You'll review actual notes available for sale on the open market and have a list of OVER 20 RESOURCES (Value $1,300) from which to purchase notes PLUS more ways to increase your deal-flow. Plus LIVE coaching calls every month (Value $600).
TOTAL VALUE: $12,600
Price of workshop (including mentorship): $2,500*
Get INSTANT access to the entire Distressed Second Mortgages program including:
- Guide to setting up your business entity (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, etc.)
- Access to 1-on-1 Deal Review Sessions via Zoom to assist you with your note deal(s) (only available to students of Note Newbie)
- BONUS resources to help with your future note investments
- Discounts to major investor conferences as they become available
- Unlimited access to content
- Downloadable sample documents and templates
- Business connections
- Access to multiple communities of like-minded investors in the industry
By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
1. Source, research and purchase mortgage notes independently.
2. Identify the risk of your mortgage notes investments.
3. Understand various exit strategies and business models.
4. Learn my proven method for investing in notes that allowed me to quickly and easily grow my portfolio.
Topics covered in the workshop includes:
- Creating an investment company & building the infrastructure
- The major components of note buying
- Business models to consider
- Where to locate mortgage notes available for sale
- How I choose which mortgage note(s) to purchase
- Various ways to make money with mortgage notes
- Resources available to you and how and when to engage them
- Key rules & regulations of note investing
- Proven Risk Management strategies that I ALWAYS use
- Identifying and reviewing key documents
- How to research a note before you buy it (super important!)
- Actual walk-thru of purchasing a mortgage note
- Communicating with the borrower/homeowner
- Loan Modifications and workouts
- How to evaluate exit strategies
- How investors acquire properties at below wholesale by purchasing the mortgage note!
*Payment plans available through PayPal
"The quality of the course content is what's most impressive. The live coaching when you need it, is invaluable." ~E. Jenkins
"This course definitely opened my eyes to a world I didn't even know existed. Daphne, gave thorough and detailed information from start to finish with a very caring attitude. I especially appreciate the fact that so many resources are made available to download and print...Thank you so much for putting out such great course and delivering it so well!" ~ V. King
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! Refunds are not available for any of our courses. However, if you need additional assistance, reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we will assist you.
Hi, I’m Daphne!
I'm the founder of Note Newbie, an investment education company designed primarily for individuals with no prior real estate investing experience. I'm here to educate and mentor new real estate investors by providing guidance on business infrastructure, strategic planning, asset acquisition, asset management and scaleability.
Let me tell you about this workshop!
(click below to listen)
GET EXCITED! IT'S TIME TO START INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE!!!
No prior real estate investing experience is needed; you do not need to create a company to prepare for this workshop. This workshop can be completed in approx. 2 weeks OR as long as it takes you (this is a self-paced workshop). Your success depends on your OWN effort. The end goal is for you to be an INDEPENDENT INVESTOR and purchase mortgage notes on your own, for your own portfolio.